Pages

Share it

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Las Vegas KTV




Las Vegas KTV is located in APM center opposite SM Mall in Cebu.  This is no ordinary KTV place.  My girlfriends (Gemma, Leila, Calang, Tonette, Lindsay) and I went out for a girls night and since we have not been to Las Vegas KTV, Gemma insisted we check it out.  It was easy to find the place and there were plenty of parking space, which was a blessing for me as I am the one that always have to find a parking, I assumed that among my friends I am the only one brave enough to drive in Cebu :) (this is not usually a good thing - trust me!)
 As we enter, there were so many women just hanging around at the entrance looking at us like we were in the wrong place.  There were 6 of us - only girls! Those women hanging out at the entrance looked like they were pimp mommas waiting for business at the door.  As we walked passed them I felt the stares of those women glared thru my clothes and into my soul like a dagger. There was nothing more intimidating than those eyes, all over you from head to foot and back and then eyes pinching yours telling you to go home and drink milk to sleep.  I didn't understand this look but as we got up the stairs and reached the bar, I saw a lot of girls with numbers sitting in line in what seemed like a massive sofa on the far sides surrounding the spotlight stage in the center with girls almost in the nude (if not for the tiny thongs clinging to them) erotically dancing with the tune.  Seriously, I felt like I was in Patapong in Bangkok or Patong in Phuket, whichever was appropriate but it really felt like it.

Most of the audience were foreigners, we didn't see any locals, not even one.  The place was overwhelmingly full of girls with skimpy clothing.  It was crazy, not even thought a place like it exists in Cebu, or perhaps we were just so naive.  Anyway, we were offered either to sit and watch the almost nude show or to take a private room.  The room is free but there is minimum cover charge per person which was consumable and we can have unlimited videoke all night.  If we wanted a private dance in the room, we will pay the cover charge and P6,000 for the girl for the night. hahahah.  No wonder we couldnt see any locals in this place! Its not very affordable for most.
Anyway, the hall ways and private room looks elegant although the decor and the fitting looks quality cheap but the colours and how it was fitted looks nice and somehow with class at first glance, just dont look at details.  Walking in the hall way felt like marching in one of those ancient Chinese dynasty palaces.  However, despite that they used the latest sound system, it took us a while to figure out how to use it and we had to call the technician all the time due to some hiccups in the system.  But the staff were great, very helpful and attentive. Although if you want privacy in the room, you will be pissed off as the staff walks in to check on you almost like every 2 minutes.  My girlfriends and I had a great night, we all enjoyed. I think Las Vegas KTV is a nice venue for some crazy girls night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts