Pages

Share it

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

On the road to the South

Today we decided that we dive very early and hope we encounter a hammerhead shark if they still exists in the area, and then after the dive we would get back on the road and explore more places further South of Cebu.  The sky was a little gloomy today, so visibility underwater is not as clear as yesterday, and it rained when we head back to shore and we DIDN’T SEE HAMMERHEADS!!!


The next town to us was Alcantara but there was nothing special about the place to visit, well if they do then it is not advertised, or we just haven't heard about it yet. The town after that is Badian - this is a famous town for its waterfalls, a golf course and a nice resort island 20 mins away from the main land. The waterfalls is one of the best in the country.  I actually visit this place whenever I am in town. 


It would be another hour or less on the road from Moalboal until we reach Badian.  The mobile signal was on and off as we drove.  The good thing was that we had two different telecom network that we subscribed to, and when one is down the other is the strongest.  I guess this is to avoid competition.  

I can’t complain much.   The only issue I have is the internet signal that I have in this part of Cebu, it goes on and off along with the network that I subscribed with.  But when this happens I go back to playing something on my phone and no it is not flappy bird and it’s not plants vs zombies either.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts