Pages

Share it

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Finding a hairdresser

Why is it so hard to find a new hairdresser?  When one moves to a new place, how hard is it to find a new hairdresser?  Someone that you can just trust the styling of your hair, whether you need a treatment or a cut or just a blow dry or even just a wash.

Often times, I want to walk in to just any hair salon but then I get scared what will happen to my hair.  I have very thin hair strands, my friends call it 50 leaves.  It’s like a book with just 50 pages, that’s how they refer it.  I often envy those with dark thick hair.  I guess we always want what we don’t have.  So, I ensure I take extra care of my hair.


In my quest of taking care of it I met a hairdresser that became my good friend I could just trust him to do whatever with it.  But then moving to a new place? I find it hard to trust anyone with my hair.  I think I’m going nuts! 

But does anyone feel this way too? Just curious. Well there are many salon in town, its just that there are very few hairdresser that really knows how to make magic with the scissor. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts